Monday, July 28, 2008

Update for late Monday Night

Alright guys, here's the latest updates.

  • The diaper and embroidery have been donated by our great WAHM's.
  • I've got 11 addresses in the USA & 1 international
  • If you're a Canada Mama and want to join, please still send me your info and after the diaper makes the rounds domestically we'll mail int'l next.
  • I've emailed all of the people that expressed interest last week and were clickable on the BBC. As always, please don't hesitate to let me know if you've already sent the info or if I forgot to request if from you.
  • If you are still intersested but got no email from me, CLICK ME!!! I'm happy to add loads of new addresses to the list.
  • I'll try and figure out the map feature on the blog so we can track it.
  • Let me know if you guys think of anything I'm forgetting....spread the word, the more people involved the more amazing this will be.

Hally

No comments: