Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Sniff Test

When Jen in GA got the diaper she thought it smelled fantastic and asked for the previous wearer's laundry secrets. Here they are for one and all!
****
I use bac-out in the pre-rinse and Crunchy Clean in the wash cycle. I gotCrunchy Clean from a mama I met on diaperswappers. Here are two links whereyou can purchase it. I usually just contact her and order via email.
http://hyenacart.com/CrunchyClean
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5760585

Hope that helps. You can get different fragrances...although I am surprised that she could smell anything b/c the smell is usually gone after the wash.My laundry room smells GREAT though. I like a nice smelling laundry room.Maybe the smell came through b/c it was in a package or it could be leftover from the mama before me b/c I used the same bag the diaper came in.You might ask the mama before me what she uses too. :-) Let me know. Iwould be interested in knowing.
******
As always if you have tips to share, please let me know and I'll post accordingly!

Hally

No comments: