Monday, June 21, 2010

Moving on

Morning~
The original diaper with its small blemish has been shipped to the next participant!
It is now on vacation with a family in Virgina. When she's done with it, it will ship on to a repeat mama before I attempt to send it to Indonesia.

We went for a year before either one of our diapers disappeared, then in 6 months they are both 'unattainable'.

Let's keep hoping that the good of the world will continue to participate and that those participants can continue to pass it on.

I'll keep you all updated.
Thanks,
Hally

1 comment:

Erin G said...

glad it's making the rounds again! can I be a big dork and admit that I secretly want to put this diaper on my kids? I don't really know why... I don't live anywhere exotic or fancy or do anything out of the ordinary, but I still like the idea of participating. :)